Professional
Register Now And U Will Be Able To Share More Free Messages And Enjoy All Our Designs ( This Forum Had Been Changed To A Designing Forum )

We May Share Hacks But Not Me And No Contests Its Up To Ya.

If U Register U Will Know More Than Me And Other Members Very Happy
Professional
Register Now And U Will Be Able To Share More Free Messages And Enjoy All Our Designs ( This Forum Had Been Changed To A Designing Forum )

We May Share Hacks But Not Me And No Contests Its Up To Ya.

If U Register U Will Know More Than Me And Other Members Very Happy
Professional
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» New Banner Designing Contest
[Must See] The Windows XP Hidden Secrets!!! EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 7:00 am by ruifcp

» Scratch Card+Ginger Bread Coin Hack(by EX Hacks)
[Must See] The Windows XP Hidden Secrets!!! EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:39 pm by Professional Admiin

» How to make NS not lag(HD)
[Must See] The Windows XP Hidden Secrets!!! EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:39 pm by Professional Admiin

» To every1 here!!
[Must See] The Windows XP Hidden Secrets!!! EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 3:44 pm by kurosakinaruto

» Changes Very Good!
[Must See] The Windows XP Hidden Secrets!!! EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 1:33 am by Professional Admiin

» Go Try Here~!
[Must See] The Windows XP Hidden Secrets!!! EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 9:23 am by ruifcp

» 2nd Anniversary Never End
[Must See] The Windows XP Hidden Secrets!!! EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 5:13 pm by Professional Admiin

» Lets Play...Lets Make A Count Down
[Must See] The Windows XP Hidden Secrets!!! EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 7:20 am by uchihasasuke2709

» ProDesigners Ranks!
[Must See] The Windows XP Hidden Secrets!!! EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 3:48 am by Professional Admiin

» [Req] Using Fiddler2 :)
[Must See] The Windows XP Hidden Secrets!!! EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 11:32 am by Spawn[FaceSkull]

» (REQUEST PLEASE)
[Must See] The Windows XP Hidden Secrets!!! EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 6:00 am by Spawn[FaceSkull]

» My Ninja Was Banned!
[Must See] The Windows XP Hidden Secrets!!! EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 7:33 am by DarkAvatar

» Im Newbie Here
[Must See] The Windows XP Hidden Secrets!!! EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 7:14 pm by Professional Admiin

» Must Try Token & Emblem in Easy Steps
[Must See] The Windows XP Hidden Secrets!!! EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 3:10 pm by CathyJane

» New Forum Name...Hall Change...Must See
[Must See] The Windows XP Hidden Secrets!!! EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 2:06 pm by Professional Admiin

Top posters
Professional Admiin (842)
[Must See] The Windows XP Hidden Secrets!!! 123410[Must See] The Windows XP Hidden Secrets!!! Voting_bar1[Must See] The Windows XP Hidden Secrets!!! I_vote_rcap 
[Neo_93] (435)
[Must See] The Windows XP Hidden Secrets!!! 123410[Must See] The Windows XP Hidden Secrets!!! Voting_bar1[Must See] The Windows XP Hidden Secrets!!! I_vote_rcap 
ruifcp (339)
Spawn[FaceSkull] (255)
NSPH(Heroic) (181)
nsph(saga) (134)
uRBAN dAMAGE (125)
[NSPH]SouL (122)
don_amged (85)
Dxt-ShadowSonic (64)
Most active topics
Lets Play...Lets Make A Count Down
New Banner Design Contest!
My Buttons Sucks XD
I Hate School
Yuppiiiii!
Proof Photoshop 7.0 !
My Banner Design (Admin)
[SHARE] Buttons for NSPH Designing Contest :)
[Adobe Photoshop CS5.1 Extended Edition]
Must Try Token & Emblem in Easy Steps
Top posting users this month
No user
Most active topic starters
Professional Admiin
[Neo_93]
ruifcp
NSPH(Heroic)
uRBAN dAMAGE
Spawn[FaceSkull]
[NSPH]SouL
_her0_
o0xPauLx0o
nsph(saga)
Statistics
We have 257 registered users
The newest registered user is dark147

Our users have posted a total of 2446 messages in 224 subjects

[Must See] The Windows XP Hidden Secrets!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
uRBAN dAMAGE
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
uRBAN dAMAGE

[Must See] The Windows XP Hidden Secrets!!! Empty
PostSubject: [Must See] The Windows XP Hidden Secrets!!!   [Must See] The Windows XP Hidden Secrets!!! EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 4:11 am

Windows XP Secrets

[Must See] The Windows XP Hidden Secrets!!! 77123866

Secret - Hidden Command Line Switch

Instructions - Go to "Start", "Run" and Type defrag c: -b to defragment the Boot and Application Prefetch information.

Notes - Windows XP will run this automatically every three days or so, during system idle periods. BootVis will evoke this when you run the "Optimize System" function. There is no need to manually run this unless you wish to immediately optimize a newly installed application's load time.

[Must See] The Windows XP Hidden Secrets!!! 79381260

Secret - Hidden Install Creator

Instructions - Go to Start, Run, type iexpress

Notes - IExpress is a technology designed to simplify creation of a setup program. Using the step-by-step IExpress Wizard, you can create self-extracting files that automatically run the setup program contained inside. The setup program can be an .inf file or an executable program. IExpress technology automatically removes the setup files after installation, saving the user time and frustration.

[Must See] The Windows XP Hidden Secrets!!! 34307635
Secret - Hidden Text Editor

Instructions - Go to Start, Run, type edit

Notes - Windows XP comes with another text editor besides Notepad - it's called the MS-DOS Editor, and it's commonly referred to simply as Edit. It has features similar to Notepad, as well as additional features such as the ability to work with multiple text files and change the background and text colors.

[Must See] The Windows XP Hidden Secrets!!! 55733337
Secret - Hidden Internet Conference Application

Instructions - Go to Start, Run, type conf

Notes - Windows XP is the last version of Microsoft Windows to include NetMeeting. NetMeeting delivers a complete Internet conferencing solution for all Windows users with multi-point data conferencing, text chat, whiteboard, and file transfer, as well as point-to-point audio and video.

[Must See] The Windows XP Hidden Secrets!!! 41527299

Secret - Create a Log File

Instructions - Launch Notepad, Type .LOG on the first line, and then press Enter to move to the next line. On the File menu, click Save As, type a descriptive name for your file in the File name box, and then click OK. When you next open the file, note that the date and time have been appended to the end of the log, immediately preceding the place where new text can be added. You can use this functionality to automatically add the current date and time to each log entry.

[Must See] The Windows XP Hidden Secrets!!! 41176228

Secret - Image Trails

Instructions - Open an image and hold down Shift then drag the image around to create an image trail.

Secret - 10x Zoom

Instructions - Open an image and select the magnifying glass icon. Left-Click exactly on the line below the 8x.

[Must See] The Windows XP Hidden Secrets!!! 23712464
Secret - Hidden Font Editor

Instructions - Go to Start, Run, type eudcedit

Notes - You can use Private Character Editor to create unique letters and logos for your font library.

[Must See] The Windows XP Hidden Secrets!!! 73469899

Secret - Hidden Windows Chat Program

Instructions - Go to Start, Run, type winchat

Notes - You can use Windows Chat on your computer to communicate with someone on another computer. Both computers must be connected to the same network (for example, a local area network [LAN] or the Internet). Also, each computer must be running a similar protocol, such as TCP/IP.

[Must See] The Windows XP Hidden Secrets!!! 95226692

Secret - Hidden Windows Media Player

Instructions - Go to Start, Run, type mplayer2

Notes - Windows Media Player 6.4 (Classic) is installed along with Windows Media Player 7. The only update is that it now supports the latest codecs.

OS Secrets

[Must See] The Windows XP Hidden Secrets!!! 82169237
Secret - Hidden Uninstall Options

Instructions - Warning: Proceed at your own risk! Browse to C:\Windows\inf\ and make a backup copy of sysoc.inf. Then open the original file C:\Windows\inf\sysoc.inf in notepad. Go to "Edit" and select "Replace". In "Find what:" type ,hide and in "Replace with:" type , then select "Replace All", save and close the file. Go to the "Control Panel", "Add/Remove", select "Add/Remove Windows Components". You will now see many more Windows components to uninstall. Do not remove anything with no label or that you do not recognize or fully understand what it does. Doing so can break certain functionality in Windows.

[Must See] The Windows XP Hidden Secrets!!! 12815788
Secret - Hidden Control Panel Extensions

Instructions - Download and install TweakUI, launch, go to "Control Panel" and check any item not selected, then "Apply" and "OK". You will now see the hidden control panel extensions.

[Must See] The Windows XP Hidden Secrets!!! 17808264

Secret - Hidden Devices

Instructions - Go to the "Control Panel", "System" icon, "Hardware" tab and select "Device Manager". Select "View" and Show hidden devices.

Secret - Phantom Devices

Instructions - Go to "Start", "Programs", "Accessories" and select "Command Prompt". At the command prompt, type "set devmgr_show_nonpresent_devices=1" and press Enter. At the command prompt, type "start devmgmt.msc" and press Enter. Select "View" and Show hidden devices. You can see devices that are not connected to the computer.

Notes - When you close the command prompt window, Windows clears the "devmgr_show_nonpresent_devices=1" variable that you set and prevents phantom devices from being displayed when you select "Show hidden devices".

Secret - Hidden MIDI Files

Instructions - Browse to C:\Windows\Media and you will find 3 hidden MIDI files:

flourish.mid
onestop.mid
town.mid

Notes - "MIDI" stands for "Musical Instrument Digital Interface" - A compression format for encoding music.

[Must See] The Windows XP Hidden Secrets!!! 91160194

Secret - Music from the Installer

Instructions - Browse to C:\Windows\system32\oobe\images\title.wma and play.

Notes - "OOBE" stands for "Out-of-Box Experience".

[Must See] The Windows XP Hidden Secrets!!! 97940030

Secret - Display Hibernate Option on the Shut Down dialog

Instructions - Go to "Start", "Turn Off Computer..." and press either Shift key to change the "Stand By" button to "Hibernate".
Back to top Go down
nsph(saga)
Special Member
Special Member
nsph(saga)

PostSubject: Re: [Must See] The Windows XP Hidden Secrets!!!   [Must See] The Windows XP Hidden Secrets!!! EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 4:41 am

not all are hidden dude but nice one
Back to top Go down
Spawn[FaceSkull]
Administrator
Administrator
Spawn[FaceSkull]

PostSubject: Re: [Must See] The Windows XP Hidden Secrets!!!   [Must See] The Windows XP Hidden Secrets!!! EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 5:56 am

Nice share,,illtry this l8r
Back to top Go down
http://greyphantomvulcan.blogspot.com
uRBAN dAMAGE
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
uRBAN dAMAGE

PostSubject: Re: [Must See] The Windows XP Hidden Secrets!!!   [Must See] The Windows XP Hidden Secrets!!! EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 6:50 am

my mystake if not all the hidden Very Happy sry
Back to top Go down
Professional Admiin
Administrator
Administrator
Professional Admiin

PostSubject: Re: [Must See] The Windows XP Hidden Secrets!!!   [Must See] The Windows XP Hidden Secrets!!! EmptyMon Nov 14, 2011 2:36 pm

Yeah Not Hidden But Anyway + Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://professional.forummaroc.net

[Must See] The Windows XP Hidden Secrets!!!
Page 1 of 1