Professional
Register Now And U Will Be Able To Share More Free Messages And Enjoy All Our Designs ( This Forum Had Been Changed To A Designing Forum )

We May Share Hacks But Not Me And No Contests Its Up To Ya.

If U Register U Will Know More Than Me And Other Members Very Happy
Professional
Register Now And U Will Be Able To Share More Free Messages And Enjoy All Our Designs ( This Forum Had Been Changed To A Designing Forum )

We May Share Hacks But Not Me And No Contests Its Up To Ya.

If U Register U Will Know More Than Me And Other Members Very Happy
Professional
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» New Banner Designing Contest
[tutorial] Basic thing to make a banner EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 7:00 am by ruifcp

» Scratch Card+Ginger Bread Coin Hack(by EX Hacks)
[tutorial] Basic thing to make a banner EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:39 pm by Professional Admiin

» How to make NS not lag(HD)
[tutorial] Basic thing to make a banner EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:39 pm by Professional Admiin

» To every1 here!!
[tutorial] Basic thing to make a banner EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 3:44 pm by kurosakinaruto

» Changes Very Good!
[tutorial] Basic thing to make a banner EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 1:33 am by Professional Admiin

» Go Try Here~!
[tutorial] Basic thing to make a banner EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 9:23 am by ruifcp

» 2nd Anniversary Never End
[tutorial] Basic thing to make a banner EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 5:13 pm by Professional Admiin

» Lets Play...Lets Make A Count Down
[tutorial] Basic thing to make a banner EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 7:20 am by uchihasasuke2709

» ProDesigners Ranks!
[tutorial] Basic thing to make a banner EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 3:48 am by Professional Admiin

» [Req] Using Fiddler2 :)
[tutorial] Basic thing to make a banner EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 11:32 am by Spawn[FaceSkull]

» (REQUEST PLEASE)
[tutorial] Basic thing to make a banner EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 6:00 am by Spawn[FaceSkull]

» My Ninja Was Banned!
[tutorial] Basic thing to make a banner EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 7:33 am by DarkAvatar

» Im Newbie Here
[tutorial] Basic thing to make a banner EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 7:14 pm by Professional Admiin

» Must Try Token & Emblem in Easy Steps
[tutorial] Basic thing to make a banner EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 3:10 pm by CathyJane

» New Forum Name...Hall Change...Must See
[tutorial] Basic thing to make a banner EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 2:06 pm by Professional Admiin

Top posters
Professional Admiin (842)
[tutorial] Basic thing to make a banner 123410[tutorial] Basic thing to make a banner Voting_bar1[tutorial] Basic thing to make a banner I_vote_rcap 
[Neo_93] (435)
[tutorial] Basic thing to make a banner 123410[tutorial] Basic thing to make a banner Voting_bar1[tutorial] Basic thing to make a banner I_vote_rcap 
ruifcp (339)
Spawn[FaceSkull] (255)
NSPH(Heroic) (181)
nsph(saga) (134)
uRBAN dAMAGE (125)
[NSPH]SouL (122)
don_amged (85)
Dxt-ShadowSonic (64)
Most active topics
Lets Play...Lets Make A Count Down
New Banner Design Contest!
My Buttons Sucks XD
I Hate School
Yuppiiiii!
Proof Photoshop 7.0 !
My Banner Design (Admin)
[SHARE] Buttons for NSPH Designing Contest :)
[Adobe Photoshop CS5.1 Extended Edition]
Must Try Token & Emblem in Easy Steps
Top posting users this month
No user
Most active topic starters
Professional Admiin
[Neo_93]
ruifcp
NSPH(Heroic)
uRBAN dAMAGE
Spawn[FaceSkull]
[NSPH]SouL
_her0_
o0xPauLx0o
nsph(saga)
Statistics
We have 257 registered users
The newest registered user is dark147

Our users have posted a total of 2446 messages in 224 subjects

[tutorial] Basic thing to make a banner

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ruifcp
GFX Team
GFX Team
ruifcp

[tutorial] Basic thing to make a banner Empty
PostSubject: [tutorial] Basic thing to make a banner   [tutorial] Basic thing to make a banner EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 11:56 pm

[tutorial] Basic thing to make a banner Gianttut

Hope you learned something! Smile
lol!
the image is big so its going to take a wile to load!
Back to top Go down
Professional Admiin
Administrator
Administrator
Professional Admiin

PostSubject: Re: [tutorial] Basic thing to make a banner   [tutorial] Basic thing to make a banner EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 11:59 pm

Owh Yeah Bro So Cool This Is Really Helpful + For U Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://professional.forummaroc.net
ruifcp
GFX Team
GFX Team
ruifcp

PostSubject: Re: [tutorial] Basic thing to make a banner   [tutorial] Basic thing to make a banner EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 1:17 am

Admin wrote:
Owh Yeah Bro So Cool This Is Really Helpful + For U Very Happy
thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
[Neo_93]
Gold Member
Gold Member
[Neo_93]

PostSubject: Re: [tutorial] Basic thing to make a banner   [tutorial] Basic thing to make a banner EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 1:18 am

This is awesome bro. You are an example of a member we are looking for! Just keep it up! You can make your own tutorials here and you'll be promoted to Graphic Crew! Stay well!

And yes + for you!
Back to top Go down
http://appzxor.omgforum.net/forum
ruifcp
GFX Team
GFX Team
ruifcp

PostSubject: Re: [tutorial] Basic thing to make a banner   [tutorial] Basic thing to make a banner EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 1:23 am

Thanks bro i really taked allot of time to make that Smile
Back to top Go down
[Neo_93]
Gold Member
Gold Member
[Neo_93]

PostSubject: Re: [tutorial] Basic thing to make a banner   [tutorial] Basic thing to make a banner EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 1:28 am

ruifcp wrote:
Thanks bro i really taked allot of time to make that Smile

Yes as it seems. Really great work. Don't forget to share the word about our forum on the other forums and sites, so we can get more members like you!
Back to top Go down
ruifcp
GFX Team
GFX Team
ruifcp

PostSubject: Re: [tutorial] Basic thing to make a banner   [tutorial] Basic thing to make a banner EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 1:35 am

i ill Smile
:naruto:
Back to top Go down
Professional Admiin
Administrator
Administrator
Professional Admiin

PostSubject: Re: [tutorial] Basic thing to make a banner   [tutorial] Basic thing to make a banner EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 1:54 am

Very Happy U R Awesome Bro...Detheroc Did U Make Him In The Group (First 50 Real Friends)? He Deserve More Than That xD
Back to top Go down
[Neo_93]
Gold Member
Gold Member
[Neo_93]

PostSubject: Re: [tutorial] Basic thing to make a banner   [tutorial] Basic thing to make a banner EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 2:01 am

Yes, of course! I'm Moderator, right? XD
Back to top Go down
Professional Admiin
Administrator
Administrator
Professional Admiin

PostSubject: Re: [tutorial] Basic thing to make a banner   [tutorial] Basic thing to make a banner EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 3:21 am

Hehe Yeah U R Doing Ur Job Well Keep It Up Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[Neo_93]
Gold Member
Gold Member
[Neo_93]

PostSubject: Re: [tutorial] Basic thing to make a banner   [tutorial] Basic thing to make a banner EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 4:02 am

Admin wrote:
Hehe Yeah U R Doing Ur Job Well Keep It Up Very Happy

Be sure I will, as I always do! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Professional Admiin
Administrator
Administrator
Professional Admiin

PostSubject: Re: [tutorial] Basic thing to make a banner   [tutorial] Basic thing to make a banner EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 4:06 am

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ruifcp
GFX Team
GFX Team
ruifcp

PostSubject: Re: [tutorial] Basic thing to make a banner   [tutorial] Basic thing to make a banner EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 1:55 am

ADMIN take some tips from my tut and i think ur banner ill be better Smile
Back to top Go down
[Neo_93]
Gold Member
Gold Member
[Neo_93]

PostSubject: Re: [tutorial] Basic thing to make a banner   [tutorial] Basic thing to make a banner EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 1:58 am

I'm using your tutorial right now. Thank you for making that for us, again.
Back to top Go down
ruifcp
GFX Team
GFX Team
ruifcp

PostSubject: Re: [tutorial] Basic thing to make a banner   [tutorial] Basic thing to make a banner EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 1:59 am

Thanks bro Wink
Back to top Go down
Professional Admiin
Administrator
Administrator
Professional Admiin

PostSubject: Re: [tutorial] Basic thing to make a banner   [tutorial] Basic thing to make a banner EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 5:09 am

U Deseve It Bro From Now On ...U R In Graphic Team... For Godknows Herioc Make A Better Designs And I Will Make U In Too.....
Back to top Go down
ruifcp
GFX Team
GFX Team
ruifcp

PostSubject: Re: [tutorial] Basic thing to make a banner   [tutorial] Basic thing to make a banner EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 2:42 pm

Admin wrote:
U Deseve It Bro From Now On ...U R In Graphic Team... For Godknows Herioc Make A Better Designs And I Will Make U In Too.....

thanks bro... cheers

Hope all of you guys learned something from my tut Wink
Back to top Go down
Professional Admiin
Administrator
Administrator
Professional Admiin

PostSubject: Re: [tutorial] Basic thing to make a banner   [tutorial] Basic thing to make a banner EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 2:59 am

No Problem ..Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ruifcp
GFX Team
GFX Team
ruifcp

PostSubject: Re: [tutorial] Basic thing to make a banner   [tutorial] Basic thing to make a banner EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 3:00 am

My new tut is posted enjoy Wink
Back to top Go down
Professional Admiin
Administrator
Administrator
Professional Admiin

PostSubject: Re: [tutorial] Basic thing to make a banner   [tutorial] Basic thing to make a banner EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 3:18 am

Smile
Back to top Go down
Dxt-ShadowSonic
Great Member
Great Member
Dxt-ShadowSonic

PostSubject: Re: [tutorial] Basic thing to make a banner   [tutorial] Basic thing to make a banner EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 9:58 pm

got that right! will take some time to load Cool
Back to top Go down
Professional Admiin
Administrator
Administrator
Professional Admiin

PostSubject: Re: [tutorial] Basic thing to make a banner   [tutorial] Basic thing to make a banner EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 8:50 pm

:naruto:
Back to top Go down
ruifcp
GFX Team
GFX Team
ruifcp

PostSubject: Re: [tutorial] Basic thing to make a banner   [tutorial] Basic thing to make a banner EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 5:15 am

dead thread >.<
Back to top Go down

[tutorial] Basic thing to make a banner
Page 1 of 1