Professional
Register Now And U Will Be Able To Share More Free Messages And Enjoy All Our Designs ( This Forum Had Been Changed To A Designing Forum )

We May Share Hacks But Not Me And No Contests Its Up To Ya.

If U Register U Will Know More Than Me And Other Members Very Happy
Professional
Register Now And U Will Be Able To Share More Free Messages And Enjoy All Our Designs ( This Forum Had Been Changed To A Designing Forum )

We May Share Hacks But Not Me And No Contests Its Up To Ya.

If U Register U Will Know More Than Me And Other Members Very Happy
Professional
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» New Banner Designing Contest
[Tutorial] Downloading torrent files. EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 7:00 am by ruifcp

» Scratch Card+Ginger Bread Coin Hack(by EX Hacks)
[Tutorial] Downloading torrent files. EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:39 pm by Professional Admiin

» How to make NS not lag(HD)
[Tutorial] Downloading torrent files. EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 7:39 pm by Professional Admiin

» To every1 here!!
[Tutorial] Downloading torrent files. EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 3:44 pm by kurosakinaruto

» Changes Very Good!
[Tutorial] Downloading torrent files. EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 1:33 am by Professional Admiin

» Go Try Here~!
[Tutorial] Downloading torrent files. EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 9:23 am by ruifcp

» 2nd Anniversary Never End
[Tutorial] Downloading torrent files. EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 5:13 pm by Professional Admiin

» Lets Play...Lets Make A Count Down
[Tutorial] Downloading torrent files. EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 7:20 am by uchihasasuke2709

» ProDesigners Ranks!
[Tutorial] Downloading torrent files. EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 3:48 am by Professional Admiin

» [Req] Using Fiddler2 :)
[Tutorial] Downloading torrent files. EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 11:32 am by Spawn[FaceSkull]

» (REQUEST PLEASE)
[Tutorial] Downloading torrent files. EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 6:00 am by Spawn[FaceSkull]

» My Ninja Was Banned!
[Tutorial] Downloading torrent files. EmptyThu Dec 01, 2011 7:33 am by DarkAvatar

» Im Newbie Here
[Tutorial] Downloading torrent files. EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 7:14 pm by Professional Admiin

» Must Try Token & Emblem in Easy Steps
[Tutorial] Downloading torrent files. EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 3:10 pm by CathyJane

» New Forum Name...Hall Change...Must See
[Tutorial] Downloading torrent files. EmptyTue Nov 29, 2011 2:06 pm by Professional Admiin

Top posters
Professional Admiin (842)
[Tutorial] Downloading torrent files. 123410[Tutorial] Downloading torrent files. Voting_bar1[Tutorial] Downloading torrent files. I_vote_rcap 
[Neo_93] (435)
[Tutorial] Downloading torrent files. 123410[Tutorial] Downloading torrent files. Voting_bar1[Tutorial] Downloading torrent files. I_vote_rcap 
ruifcp (339)
Spawn[FaceSkull] (255)
NSPH(Heroic) (181)
nsph(saga) (134)
uRBAN dAMAGE (125)
[NSPH]SouL (122)
don_amged (85)
Dxt-ShadowSonic (64)
Most active topics
Lets Play...Lets Make A Count Down
New Banner Design Contest!
My Buttons Sucks XD
I Hate School
Yuppiiiii!
Proof Photoshop 7.0 !
My Banner Design (Admin)
[SHARE] Buttons for NSPH Designing Contest :)
[Adobe Photoshop CS5.1 Extended Edition]
Must Try Token & Emblem in Easy Steps
Top posting users this month
No user
Most active topic starters
Professional Admiin
[Neo_93]
ruifcp
NSPH(Heroic)
uRBAN dAMAGE
Spawn[FaceSkull]
[NSPH]SouL
_her0_
o0xPauLx0o
nsph(saga)
Statistics
We have 257 registered users
The newest registered user is dark147

Our users have posted a total of 2446 messages in 224 subjects

[Tutorial] Downloading torrent files.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
[Neo_93]
Gold Member
Gold Member
[Neo_93]

[Tutorial] Downloading torrent files. Empty
PostSubject: [Tutorial] Downloading torrent files.   [Tutorial] Downloading torrent files. EmptyWed Oct 05, 2011 8:44 pm

First of all, to download a torrent you need a program for downloading torrent files, such as BitTorrent and µTorrent. You can download them for free:

Links:

[BitTorrent]
[µTorrent]

System requirements: no special requirements (only good internet connection)

Steps (using a BitTorrent):

1. Searching for requested torrent - In your search engine (Google, Bing, Yahoo!,...) type in what you are searching for and add a keyword "torrent" or "torrent download". After you do this, you will get many results. Click the link below to see top 35 torrent sites:

Click Here

+ this one: http://www.kat.ph/

2. Finding what you need - After you find what you want, look how many seeders that torrent has (More it has, it's better = download is faster). Sometimes torrent files are marked as "trusted" and these are the safest for downloading. Don't forget to look at the comments, see what others who downloaded that file say about it. Now if you want to download that torrent, click "Download torrent" button.

3. Adding .torrent file to BitTorrent - Download will be done shortly and after that double click the torrent file you downloaded. When the window opens, click OK and your download will start. Note that downloading takes time. Also note that if your torrent become red, something's wrong with your connection or the torrent is dead. It must be blue. You can stop, pause and resume download any time you want, it won't affect you download.

4. Finish - After the downloading is finished, program will start to seed it (you'll become seeder). You can seed if you want, but it will reduce your internet speed, so do it on your own. You can stop seeding by doing this: Right click on your torrent>Remove and>Delete .torrent. or >Delete .torrent + Data, but the 2nd one will erase the data you downloaded too.

5. All done! - After all this you can access to the content of the file you downloaded. Default download destination is "Downloads" folder in your "My Documents".

Some additional info:

Seeders are people who have already downloaded the file and are uploading them the more seeders the faster the download will go

Leechers are people who are sharing what they have and are downloading what you have

Peers are same as seeders, but they haven't downloaded that torrent 100%.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope I helped. If you have some questions, feel free to ask.
Back to top Go down
http://appzxor.omgforum.net/forum

[Tutorial] Downloading torrent files.
Page 1 of 1